I’m very pleased to post we’ve cut the 1.3 Crowbar release!
- Introduction of Cloudera 3.7 Hadoop Barclamp
- New Operating System versions: Ubuntu 11.10, RHEL 6.2, Centos 6.2
- Upgrade the Sledgehammer image to Centos 6.2
- Alias & Group Feature (Alias is linked into DNS & Chef Search)
- Barclamp import from UI
- Pre-populate Node names & descriptions
- Export of logs & database snapshot from UI
- For the Dell Additions: Support for 12g Hardware Models (720xd & 720) via WSMAN
1.4 Previews already in the tree (“essex-hack” branch)
We’ve been working in advance for the 1.4 Release on the Essex-Hack branch.
- Ubuntu 12.04 Support
- OpenStack Essex Packages (from Ubuntu)