Our motto for this conference is “DOING IS DOING” or, perhaps, “DIABLO IS DOING.”
You can count on Dell to be walking the walk with deliverables that advance OpenStack. In fact, you can watch what we’re doing because it’s posted live as we work with the community to build it.
First, we’ll have our Crowbar demo rack showcasing LIVE MULTI-NODE DIABLO DEPLOYMENTS and some IMPORTANT FEATURE AND COMMUNITY ADDITIONS. No spoilers here – you’ll have to come by. Of course, it’s in the git hub too, but we’ve put a bow on it.
Second, there’s a DEPLOYMENT BLUE PRINT discussion about getting better interlocks between OpenStack development and deployment. We really need to reduce the pain and lag between adding great features and using those features.
Next, we’ve got a limited audience CONCEPT SNEAK PEEK for something from our labs that we think is very interesting and we’d like to get input about. Unfortunately, we’re very limited with space & time for this whisper session so you’ll need to contact OpenStack@Dell.com to request an invitation.
Finally, at the Conference, you can see OUR TEAM IN ACTION:
- Thurs 11:30 – Dell Keynote by John Igoe
- Thurs 3:30 – Private Cloud Panel w/ Rob Hirschfeld
- Thurs 4:30 – Hardware Infrastructure w/ Rob Hirschfeld & Greg Althaus
- Friday 11:00 – Deployments w/ Greg Althaus
- Friday 3:15 – Crowbar!! w/ Scott Jensen (yes, he does it with the !!)
- Friday 4:15 – KVM & OpenStack