This is a friendly PSA that OpenStack Paris Summit session community voting ends on Wednesday 8/6. There are HUNDREDS (I heard >1k) submissions so please set aside some time to review a handful.
MY PLEA TO YOU > There is a tendency for companies to “vote-up” sessions from their own employees. I understand the need for the practice BUT encourage you to make time to review other sessions too. Affiliation voting is fine, robot voting is not.
If you are interested topics that I discuss on this blog, here’s a list of sessions I’m involved in:
- Oh my, Dead Puppies Everywhere! A DefCore Update
- Panel: Open Source OpenStack Provisioning Tools: What, Why, and How?
- Who Ate My Lunch? A SWOT appraisal of OpenStack alternatives
- Coaching Coding as a Social Exercise – TTT for helping your engineers enjoy open activity
- Extinction or Evolution? Exploring Impacts of DefCore Panel
- Hidden Influencers (see source material)
- Tempest Out Of the Gate: Validating Baselines and Interoperability via Refstack