During the DefCore process, we’ve had regular community check points to review and discuss the latest materials from the committee. With the latest work on the official process and flurry of Guidelines, we’ve got a lot of concrete material to show.
To accommodate global participants, we’ll have TWO sessions (and record both):
- April 21 8 am Central (1 pm UTC) https://join.me/874-029-687
- April 21 8 pm Central (9 am Hong Kong) https://join.me/903-179-768
Consult the call etherpad for call in details and other material.
- Background on DefCore – very short 10 minutes
- short description
- why board process- where community
- Interop AND Trademark – why it’s both – 5 minutes
- Vendors AND Community – balancing the needs – 5 minutes
- testing & capabilities – 5 minutes
- self testing & certification – 5 minutes
- platform & components & trademark – 5 minutes
- Quick overview of the the Process (to help w/ reviewers) – 15 minutes
- How to get involved (Gerrit) – 5 minute