Welcome to the RackN and Digital Rebar Weekly Review. You will find the latest news related to Edge, DevOps, SRE and other relevant topics.
Immutable infrastructure offers IT a new deployment methodology of create / destroy / repeat from a fixed image for deploying services vs the more common method of deploying once and then patching regularly to keep a service in operations. Continually tearing down and launching fixed images solves challenges such as hacking, version control, and unknown service status.
RackN automation and provisioning management simplify the immutable infrastructure methodology allowing IT team to focus on issues other than version control and hacked services.
Chris Short, Senior DevOps Advocate, SJ Technologies and CNCF Ambassador provides his thoughts on Site Reliability Engineering, DevSecOps, Kubernetes and other hot topics in the industry.
- Open Source
- Edge Computing
- Edge computing helps IT execs in managing large data sets : TechTarget
- The future of computing is at the edge : Financial Times
- DevOps / SRE
- Why DevOps is Your Key to Becoming a Digital Entity : Information Week
- There is no such thing as DevSecOps : DevOps.com
- RackN Trial – 30-day access to RackN technology with support and training from RackN team – Register Today
- NEW YouTube Videos
- Summer Events
- Still Working on Plan ~ Stay Tuned
Digital Rebar Community
- Join Community Online Meetup
- Digital Rebar Meetup #19 (50 min 02 sec)
- NEXT MEETUP June 19th Community Online Meetup
- Digital Rebar Provision 8.1 Release Notes
L8ist Sh9y Podcast
- Get to Know the L8ist Sh9y Podcast: Why of Technology not just the What (0:46 Sec)
- SoundCloud Home Page of L8ist Sh9y
- Chris Short, SJ Technologies – Listen (46 min 45 sec)
- Aaron Delp, Cohesity – Listen ( 47 min 25 sec)
- Coming Next Week – Rich Miller, Telematica
- LinkedIn – RackN Page
- Twitter – @RackNgo / @DigitalRebar / @L8istSh9y
- YouTube – RackN & Digital Rebar
- SlideShare – RackN
- GitHub – RackN / DigitalRebar